FS: Stunning Poe Concert curly maple/koa/ebony

SunnyIsleMark

Reaction score
Price reduction! Built in 2013 and has seen very little play time due to my playing guitar and tenor uke more often. Unexpected expenses and need for funds force me to raid the uke herd. This one is a beauty:

One piece curly koa Top
One piece curly maple back, curly maple sides and neck
Koa headplate
Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius
Fully bound in 3-ply Ivoroid/B/I binding, single ivoroid on fingerboard
Tortoise/I/B rosette
Ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle
Bone nut
Waverly geared tuners with ebony buttons
15 1/4” scale length
1 3/8” fingerboard width at the nut

Strung with D’Addario Titanium strings per Andy's preference and sounds wonderful. Great clarity and projection. Comes with a Reunion Blues Continental case, still with tags. Andy's work is finally getting the recognition it deserves in the uke community. His last uke sold for $2500 in about two hours! Asking $1475 shipped and insured in the US.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum ... and good luck on the sale of this stunner!

I bought the Poe tenor that was recently sold here on UU. It is a remarkable instrument, plays and sounds great. I also own a Poe soprano that is flamed maple back/sides with figured Koa top. Another great instrument by Andy Poe.

I would buy this and probably should to round out my Poe "collection" but I am going to pass and let some other fortunate UUer grab hold of this one. They will not be disappointed I'm sure.

This shouldn't last too long...!!!

PS You might add a photo of the back in your posting.

Just a beautiful ukulele.................if I didn't have a custom concert due any day............

I bought the Poe tenor that was recently sold here on UU. It is a remarkable instrument, plays and sounds great. I also own a Poe soprano that is flamed maple back/sides with figured Koa top. Another great instrument by Andy Poe.

I would buy this and probably should to round out my Poe "collection" but I am going to pass and let some other fortunate UUer grab hold of this one. They will not be disappointed I'm sure.

This shouldn't last too long...!!!

PS You might add a photo of the back in your posting.

Thanks! I'm glad you bought that tenor because I was sure tempted! It looks amazing. Andy is doing such incredible work! I did add more photos, I hope they can be seen. I was going to include them all in the original post but there is a five photo limit... The back, sides, and neck flame are out of this world!

Thanks! I'm glad you bought that tenor because I was sure tempted! It looks amazing. Andy is doing such incredible work! I did add more photos, I hope they can be seen. I was going to include them all in the original post but there is a five photo limit... The back, sides, and neck flame are out of this world!

You are right ... my bad ... just not a lot of posts ... no worries.

Wonderful looking instrument ... someone will be very happy.

Top Bottom