Harp Ukulele

songsforall

Reaction score
Am very interested in playing a harp ukulele, but need to play one in person before I purchase one. Does anyone out there know where I might be able to rent one or at visit someone who has one? I live in northeast Florida. I have been in touch with Jay Buckley who says he's going to try to get me in contact with someone who has one in the Orlando area. Have looked at Tom Ziegenspeck's site. Have listened to most of the harp ukulele players on youtube! Would really like to try one out! Thanks!

Hey!
Good luck on trying to play one before buying. I own two harp ukes...one is relatively affordable but well built, and one is very refined and much more more expensive. One made of 100% carbon fiber, and one made of spruce and walnut.

I don't need two harp ukes, so I am willing to sell one of these. Harp ukuleles are inherently rare, so I don't see you really getting a fair sampling ahead of time... unless you are one of the very lucky.

If interested, feel free to PM me for any further discussions on the Harp ukes that I own.

I'm in California, so giving them a try prior to purchase would require at least a plane ticket or a nice road-trip across the country. I recommend the latter.

I've bought both of my harp ukuleles sight unseen, and I am very impressed with both the playablity and sound from both of these purchases. Harp ukes are very fun...and the creative challenges are endless as you've seen on the available videos.

Good luck to you on your search.

William

Would love to see pictures and/or videos of your instruments. Let's talk!

Top Bottom