Greatest Dream EVER!

nikolo727

Reaction score
Ok so I had this dream last night, that I was on top of a mountain over a sea, and all the greatest ukulele players were sitting in a line and jamming out. Jake,Aldrine, Iz, james Hill, Ohta-san, dominator, Carl Ray VillaVerde, and so many more!!!

then when they were done playing, I got to play each of their ukuleles. It was the greatest dream I have ever had!!!

So this Thread is dedicated to everyone that has had a wonderful ukulele dream. Post them here!!

Ok so I had this dream last night, that I was on top of a mountain over a sea, and all the greatest ukulele players were sitting in a line and jamming out. Jake,Aldrine, Iz, james Hill, Ohta-san, dominator, Carl Ray VillaVerde, and so many more!!!

How close was I sitting to Iz? :D

actually you were there!!! you were sitting behind jake. lol!! and you were rockin out!!! it was cool because the person at the front of the line would play and then the others would build off of that with variations. Like they were just making it up as they go along!

then when they were done playing, I got to play each of their ukuleles. It was the greatest dream I have ever had!!!

So this Thread is dedicated to everyone that has had a wonderful ukulele dream. Post them here!!

What about Deach? He had to be there!

yes deach was there too and he didnt have a shirt on!!

i had a ukulele dream a few days ago.
maybe i should have written it down.
it will be forgotten forever! =X

I think I had a dream involving ukuleles and/or meeting UU members once, but I don't remember what happened besides that.

This is NOT a joke. It's my real dream from last night:

I dreamed I was being thrown in jail. I was totally confused. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I asked why I was being thrown in jail.

"Tax evasion."

Wha??? I filed my taxes earlier this month - 2 weeks before they were due! I can understand if I made a mistake, but I really try hard! Audit me sure, but there's no intent! I didn't do anything wrong!

"We figure, anybody who has purchased as many ukuleles over the course of three months as you have must be failing to disclose some of their income."

I am NOT making this up.

(After that, I had a little "rumble" over my "turf" with another inmate. I puffed myself up and growled in the most menacing voice I could muster, "do you know what I'm in for, punk?!" He glared at me and said, "Why don't you tell me!" I quickly deflated and meekly said, "tax evasion. Please don't hit me.")

This is NOT a joke. It's my real dream from last night:

I dreamed I was being thrown in jail. I was totally confused. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I asked why I was being thrown in jail.

"Tax evasion."

Wha??? I filed my taxes earlier this month - 2 weeks before they were due! I can understand if I made a mistake, but I really try hard! Audit me sure, but there's no intent! I didn't do anything wrong!

"We figure, anybody who has purchased as many ukuleles over the course of three months as you have must be failing to disclose some of their income."

I am NOT making this up.

(After that, I had a little "rumble" over my "turf" with another inmate. I puffed myself up and growled in the most menacing voice I could muster, "do you know what I'm in for, punk?!" He glared at me and said, "Why don't you tell me!" I quickly deflated and meekly said, "tax evasion. Please don't hit me.")

Maybe you feel guilty about claiming UAS as a sickness and deducting your ukuleles.

I had a dream that I was jamming with Jake once. It had to be a dream because I suck at jamming :D

i had a dream that i got a beautiful koaloha from deach....jk lol

alvin okami probably had one of the best dreams. in his dream, he got the idea for the scepter ukulele. if anyones interested http://vimeo.com/2492869

Maybe you feel guilty about claiming UAS as a sickness and deducting your ukuleles.

Nahh...I bribed the doctor to write me a prescription for more ukes - it's a "maintenance" dose, as we all know there is no cure...

I'm living my greatest dream ever, 29 years married to the girl of my dreams, but your's is pretty decent too. ;):D:shaka:

I think I may have had the greatest ever ukulele dream just last night. I mean a REALLY amazing, jaw-droppingly brilliant ukulele dream like you just wouldn't believe... :eek::rock:

I had a dream that me and 2 other beautiful women were playing ukuleles together last night...

ahhh just kidding, we weren't playing ukuleles :D

Top Bottom