PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Dream EVER!

nikolo727
04-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Ok so I had this dream last night, that I was on top of a mountain over a sea, and all the greatest ukulele players were sitting in a line and jamming out. Jake,Aldrine, Iz, james Hill, Ohta-san, dominator, Carl Ray VillaVerde, and so many more!!!

then when they were done playing, I got to play each of their ukuleles. It was the greatest dream I have ever had!!!

So this Thread is dedicated to everyone that has had a wonderful ukulele dream. Post them here!!

UKISOCIETY
04-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Ok so I had this dream last night, that I was on top of a mountain over a sea, and all the greatest ukulele players were sitting in a line and jamming out. Jake,Aldrine, Iz, james Hill, Ohta-san, dominator, Carl Ray VillaVerde, and so many more!!!

How close was I sitting to Iz? :D

nikolo727
04-21-2009, 10:30 AM
actually you were there!!! you were sitting behind jake. lol!! and you were rockin out!!! it was cool because the person at the front of the line would play and then the others would build off of that with variations. Like they were just making it up as they go along!

videoMS
04-21-2009, 10:30 AM

then when they were done playing, I got to play each of their ukuleles. It was the greatest dream I have ever had!!!

So this Thread is dedicated to everyone that has had a wonderful ukulele dream. Post them here!!

What about Deach? He had to be there!

nikolo727
04-21-2009, 10:31 AM
yes deach was there too and he didnt have a shirt on!!

Choboy
04-21-2009, 10:48 AM
i had a ukulele dream a few days ago.
maybe i should have written it down.
it will be forgotten forever! =X

Luna
04-21-2009, 11:20 AM
I think I had a dream involving ukuleles and/or meeting UU members once, but I don't remember what happened besides that.

bbycrts
04-21-2009, 12:11 PM
This is NOT a joke. It's my real dream from last night:

I dreamed I was being thrown in jail. I was totally confused. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I asked why I was being thrown in jail.

"Tax evasion."

Wha??? I filed my taxes earlier this month - 2 weeks before they were due! I can understand if I made a mistake, but I really try hard! Audit me sure, but there's no intent! I didn't do anything wrong!

"We figure, anybody who has purchased as many ukuleles over the course of three months as you have must be failing to disclose some of their income."

I am NOT making this up.

(After that, I had a little "rumble" over my "turf" with another inmate. I puffed myself up and growled in the most menacing voice I could muster, "do you know what I'm in for, punk?!" He glared at me and said, "Why don't you tell me!" I quickly deflated and meekly said, "tax evasion. Please don't hit me.")

deach
04-21-2009, 02:09 PM
This is NOT a joke. It's my real dream from last night:

I dreamed I was being thrown in jail. I was totally confused. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I asked why I was being thrown in jail.

"Tax evasion."

Wha??? I filed my taxes earlier this month - 2 weeks before they were due! I can understand if I made a mistake, but I really try hard! Audit me sure, but there's no intent! I didn't do anything wrong!

"We figure, anybody who has purchased as many ukuleles over the course of three months as you have must be failing to disclose some of their income."

I am NOT making this up.

(After that, I had a little "rumble" over my "turf" with another inmate. I puffed myself up and growled in the most menacing voice I could muster, "do you know what I'm in for, punk?!" He glared at me and said, "Why don't you tell me!" I quickly deflated and meekly said, "tax evasion. Please don't hit me.")

Maybe you feel guilty about claiming UAS as a sickness and deducting your ukuleles.

100percenthapa
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
I had a dream that I was jamming with Jake once. It had to be a dream because I suck at jamming :D

DeG
04-21-2009, 02:51 PM

Was his tat completed?? if so, this may dream may have been a vision from the distant future......:old:

deach
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Was his tat completed?? if so, this may dream may have been a vision from the distant future......:old:

it will never be completed....

bt93
04-21-2009, 03:10 PM
i had a dream that i got a beautiful koaloha from deach....jk lol

alvin okami probably had one of the best dreams. in his dream, he got the idea for the scepter ukulele. if anyones interested http://vimeo.com/2492869

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-21-2009, 03:15 PM

ur dreams r worrying me now :o
i dnt wana know if i was there :S

bbycrts
04-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Maybe you feel guilty about claiming UAS as a sickness and deducting your ukuleles.

Nahh...I bribed the doctor to write me a prescription for more ukes - it's a "maintenance" dose, as we all know there is no cure...

Ahnko Honu
04-21-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm living my greatest dream ever, 29 years married to the girl of my dreams, but your's is pretty decent too. ;):D:shaka:

bbycrts
04-21-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm living my greatest dream ever, 29 years married to the girl of my dreams, but your's is pretty decent too. ;):D:shaka:

She's watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

buddhuu
04-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I think I may have had the greatest ever ukulele dream just last night. I mean a REALLY amazing, jaw-droppingly brilliant ukulele dream like you just wouldn't believe... :eek::rock:

carpekd
04-21-2009, 10:41 PM
I had a dream that me and 2 other beautiful women were playing ukuleles together last night...

ahhh just kidding, we weren't playing ukuleles :D

deach
04-22-2009, 02:33 AM
ur dreams r worrying me now :o
i dnt wana know if i was there :S

You were there, rubbing vegemite all over my body.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-22-2009, 02:38 AM
whose got the peanut butter??

deach
04-22-2009, 02:38 AM
:rotfl:
very disturbing but i like it!!

I knew you would. You're sexy like that.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-22-2009, 03:22 AM
^ haha u got it before i edited it!!

rub the vegemite on deach for luck... and everything else

josuegroundhog
04-22-2009, 06:36 AM
everything else being because "Vegemite is one of the world’s richest known sources of B vitamins, specifically thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid, but unlike Marmite and some other yeast extracts, it is not artificially fortified with vitamin B12. It also contains glutamic acid, an amino acid found in yeast extract, that is related to monosodium glutamate." (from wiki)

or everything else because ""Deach" can be used as a noun,adverb, and pronoun. Deach can mean anything, use your imagination" (from urbandictionary)

?

HaileISela
04-22-2009, 07:47 AM
I had a dream that me and 2 other beautiful women were playing ukuleles together last night...

I thought you are a dude.

UKISOCIETY
04-22-2009, 07:48 AM

At least he's/she's beautiful!

ichadwick
04-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Hmmm. My best dream ever involved seven nubile women, a room-sized bowl of lime Jello, a wet suit, two rubber ducks, the Pope in skivvies, a gallon of patchouli oil, a carton of edible underwear, boxes of goose feathers,a mood ring, a cat-of-nine-tails, three cartons of butterscotch-pecan ice cream, a bushel of strawberries, the soundtrack from Clockwork Orange, a disco ball, a wall of mirrors and a female robot with latex skin. But I don't dare say any more about it here...

Gee. I wonder if I could dream it again and throw in a ukulele? Would patchouli oil double as fretboard oil?

HaileISela
04-22-2009, 11:40 AM
At least he's/she's beautiful!

yeah, that's true.

bbycrts
04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Hmmm. My best dream ever involved seven nubile women, a room-sized bowl of lime Jello, a wet suit, two rubber ducks, the Pope in skivvies, a gallon of patchouli oil, a carton of edible underwear, boxes of goose feathers,a mood ring, a cat-of-nine-tails, three cartons of butterscotch-pecan ice cream, a bushel of strawberries, the soundtrack from Clockwork Orange, a disco ball, a wall of mirrors and a female robot with latex skin. But I don't dare say any more about it here...

Gee. I wonder if I could dream it again and throw in a ukulele? Would patchouli oil double as fretboard oil?

It all sounds wonderful...except the patchouli oil. Darn.

carpekd
04-22-2009, 12:50 PM

LOL! I am. I meant to say me (a dude) along with 2 beautiful women.

Sorry for the confusion

nikolo727
04-22-2009, 01:39 PM

correct.

:D

on another note, I have also had dreams where i was jamming with jake. well ive had dreams where i was the most amazing uke player in the world. busting out in while my guitar gently weeps. it was awesome lol.

salukulady
04-22-2009, 01:44 PM

Gee. I wonder if I could dream it again and throw in a ukulele? Would patchouli oil double as fretboard oil?Oh come on, ichadwick, nobody drops acid anymore.....

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-22-2009, 02:23 PM
everything else being because "Vegemite is one of the world’s richest known sources of B vitamins, specifically thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and folic acid, but unlike Marmite and some other yeast extracts, it is not artificially fortified with vitamin B12. It also contains glutamic acid, an amino acid found in yeast extract, that is related to monosodium glutamate." (from wiki)

or everything else because ""Deach" can be used as a noun,adverb, and pronoun. Deach can mean anything, use your imagination" (from urbandictionary)

?

uhhh...sure

josuegroundhog
04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
uhhh...sure

I actually had to look vegemite up on wikipedia. We use applebutter pretty heavily around these parts. Never heard of vegemite.

I should really travel more.

josuegroundhog
04-22-2009, 06:50 PM
LOL! I am. I meant to say me (a dude) along with 2 beautiful women.

Sorry for the confusion

:o I liked it better when you were a beautiful woman. Tell that dream again?

....you can actually just skip to the smutty part if you want.

salukulady
04-22-2009, 07:09 PM
I actually had to look vegemite up on wikipedia. We use applebutter pretty heavily around these parts. Never heard of vegemite.

I should really travel more.Vegemite is nothing like apple butter. Can't get vegemite here in the states (for some reason they stopped importing it), but I did find some Marmite and liked it.

josuegroundhog
04-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I figure it's like applebutter in that I smother it on biscuits and bread and people who don't know it find it rather unusual.

and it's loaded with delicious vitamins.

salukulady
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM
I figure it's like applebutter in that I smother it on biscuits and bread and people who don't know it find it rather unusual.

and it's loaded with delicious vitamins.That's about the only similarity. I can't vouch for vegemite (haven't been able to find any yet), but marmite taste like if you took beef bullion cubes mashed them up with a little water and made a paste. And I really like it.

Ahnko Honu
04-22-2009, 10:32 PM
I actually had to look vegemite up on wikipedia. Never heard of vegemite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

"He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich"

buddhuu
04-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Over here the equivalent product is called Marmite. :)

deach
04-22-2009, 10:57 PM

and it's loaded with delicious vitamins.

Oh, oh my, oh no, it's nothing like apple butter. Trust me.

HaileISela
04-22-2009, 11:35 PM
oh, oh my, oh no, it's nothing like apple butter. Trust me.

o.Ö .

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Oh, oh my, oh no, it's nothing like apple butter. Trust me.

its more like... "warm apple pie"

deach
04-23-2009, 01:03 AM

lmao!!!!!!!!!

HaileISela
04-23-2009, 01:05 AM

hmmm *shudders*

UKISOCIETY
04-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Vegemite is nothing like apple butter. Can't get vegemite here in the states (for some reason they stopped importing it), but I did find some Marmite and liked it.

No one was eating it.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-23-2009, 03:30 AM
^ really? vegemite goes so quick over here lol

salukulady
04-23-2009, 04:02 AM
No one was eating it.
I can't remember specifics, but it had to do with how it's made, or what is in it. I think the FDA was afraid we yanks would all get yeast infections.

josuegroundhog
04-23-2009, 04:20 AM
According to Wikipedia (so you know it's accurate) Vegemite was never actually banned in the US. It just doesn't sell well so it's not marketed or sold here. It is still available in stores that sell imported food items.

What was this thread about again?

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-23-2009, 04:24 AM
a UU orgy apparently.

salukulady
04-23-2009, 09:06 AM
According to Wikipedia (so you know it's accurate) Vegemite was never actually banned in the US. It just doesn't sell well so it's not marketed or sold here. It is still available in stores that sell imported food items.

What was this thread about again?That's not the story I got from the Lady at Cost Plus Imports. That's where I found the marmite. Thanks, I'll try again.

josuegroundhog
04-23-2009, 05:47 PM
a UU orgy apparently.

Ooh sweet. I'll bring jumper cables if someone else wants to grab crisco and maybe some snacks.:nana:

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-24-2009, 03:39 AM
shotgun the camera.