FS Monkey Wrench Electric Long Scale (19") Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
For sale is a lightly used Monkey Wrench 19" electric, steel string, solid body, long scale (19") tenor. It is in like-new condition with no dings, dents, or scratches. Sweet instrument, but I rarely play amped. Very cool, well constructed uke. All Monkey Wrench ukuleles are individual, handmade, unique, made in America and built to last. These artisan quality, solid body instruments are large enough to hold and are comfortable to play.

The tone of this uke is outstanding. Here is a sound sample run through my Yamaha THR-5A using a Blue Snowflake to record.
https://app.box.com/s/b4i3cbelho1lxkd4vgmp
Asking $550 plus shipping.

• This is figured Blackwood (Acacia like Koa) Tenor with a Hard Oil finish.
  • This ukulele has a volume & tone control.
  • Pickup 3-way selector switch (upper only, both, and lower only)
  • Tuned in GCEA with a low G string. (Can be tuned High G also)
  • Steel strings
  • Solid Alder Hardwood Body with solid Blackwood top.
  • Mahogany neck with two fixed carbon fiber truss rods.
  • Rosewood radiused fretboard with 19″ scale. Top & side markers.
  • Open backed geared tuners, and Strap Buttons.
  • EMG Humbucker dual blade pickups. (A dual-blade hum-canceling design with the clean warmth of a single coil ’50s Strat® guitar pickup. “Blade” pole pieces provide more uniform string-to-string response.)
  • Black Padded Gig Bag.
P1060639_zpsd6effab7.jpg

P1060640_zps446eacb7.jpg

P1060642_zps545206d3.jpg

P1060641_zps8461aaec.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beauty. Somebody should snap that up. I've been plenty pleased with my Konablaster but I have to admit this one is a wee bit more refined.These 19" electrics are great for DGBE tuning too with the right strings. Good luck with the sale.

Doc, do you know what steel strings are on it?

Hi Patrick,

I don't know what those particular strings are. But, I do have a set of Ernie Ball Regular Slinky (10 13 17 26) as a replacement set, matching the string diameters it came with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom