VINTAGE 1950s/1960S FAVILLA UKULELE $300 OBO

pluckinger

Reaction score
FS: VINTAGE 1950s/1960S FAVILLA UKULELE $300 OBO

The sheen in the photographs was because I just put some wood polish on it before taking the picture. In structurally very good condition, with moderate number of surface dings that can be retouched. With original case that is good condition. Willing to hear offers. Has been in family since purchase.

I have been grading books for the rare book market for 18 years so I am careful not to overgrade anything. I have never graded a vintage acoustic musical instrument before and so may need to get some advice on how to grade this.

I don't want to put the scratch cover coat on this because it has a beautiful light red hue, and so it's a great project for someone who wants to find the right stain and buff it up.

I am in the process of putting new strings on it right now. Feel free to make an offer. I have 100% with the same account on eBay since 1998.
The reason why I'm selling it is that I just bought some business equipment and overspent for my budget.

Uke1.jpguke2.jpguke3.jpguke4.jpg

Last edited:
What is the length from bottom to top of headstock? Is this a soprano uke?
What product did you put on the wood, exactly?

It's 30 inches long from top to bottom. I didn't put anything on the wood, except clear "liquid gold" type stuff.

Top Bottom