Over 90 free mp3 files - FingerstyleUke

Rob MacKillop

Reaction score
My website is taking shape. Today I added 93 mp3 files, with more to follow. They are sound files of all the pieces from my forthcoming editions, which should be available to purchase at a low, low price in a few days as I get the Store Cart sorted. Even if you don't want the books, you could Right-Click on the sound file names and save to your computer or mp3 player - there is more than a CD's worth there. I hope you can get some enjoyment out of them.

Here is the URL -

http://www.fingerstyleuke.com/MP3.htm

The uke was the first instrument I ever played, but I've been on a long journey since those early days over 40 years ago. This is my attempt to say thank you to the uke for starting me off, and to maybe expand its repertoire a bit.

Rob MacKillop

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the link . Some pretty cool stuff there :shaka:

Thank you!

Thank you very much! I will be spending many many hours on this web page and can't wait to get cracking and downloading on the TABS.

Very exciting!!!!

MAHALO NUI LOA! :shaka:

I have enough Scottish Blood in my veins to especially appreciate the Celtic Fingerstyle files, Hawaii meets The British Isles.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. All thoughts and comments appreciated and considered. There will also be a technical tips page, for which I will be seeking topics. So if you have something you would like me to discuss, let me know.

Rob

Thanks guys. All thoughts and comments appreciated and considered. There will also be a technical tips page, for which I will be seeking topics. So if you have something you would like me to discuss, let me know.

Rob

I'd like to hear about your new 'strad'.

Top Bottom