DYING for a tiny...anyone selling an iuke? a nano? Cant find one ANYWHERE.

weeshan

Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a tiny uke for my purse/bag, so I have something with me all the time. i have an Outdoor uke but thats too big to carry in a bag. Something in the 14"-16" range which is even smaller than the current tiny offerings available like the Ohana Sopranissimo (17" long). I totally realize intonation issues happen on something so small and many complain they are unplayable due to their hand size...but Ive got teeny tiny hands so Im not worried about that. Ive searched online for quite some time and even contacted Andy's and Tiwi, both of whom make teeny pocket ukes but they arent taking orders (last I checked).

Is anyone maybe selling a tiny uke that they thought they wanted but never play? Or are there any tiny uke builders on here willing to talk to me about a little custom one?

Im still considering an Ohana Sopranissimo or even a cheap Caramel 17" on ebay as a beater in my purse but am really hoping for something smaller.

Thanks in advance,

Shannon

I do not... Android girl here lol.

This remember me my last "discover".
My hands are not small. :mad:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?1732-Ukulele-p***-(post-your-uke-pics-here-)&p=1908325#post1908325

check out my website link for the post on Nanos and my one. also advertised on here somewhere ages ago.

I have a Rubin Sopranino with gig bag if you're interested. 17.5" long, 11" (approx) scale.

Top Bottom