Other Ukulele Forums

UkeStuff

Reaction score
Hey UUers,

Are there any other good ukulele forums out there? I know I can Google Search them, but I can save my time and just ask the experts.

I am not going anywhere...but there are days when traffic is slow and I just want to read more about ukuleles. I felt that way a lot during the presidential campaign, and will likely feel that way in the future.

I find myself reading all the threads (thank goodness for "What's New") and there are times when everything recent has been read.

I know I should go and play...but once the kids are in bed, and I have finished my planning for tomorrow, I have some time to kill, and this has been pleasant reading and diversion.

Incidentally, what a wonderful group of people...very little flaming, and well moderated in the situations where tempers flare. Keep up the great work and community!

So..suggestions for other ukulele forums that I should also follow?

I've enjoyed my time on banjohangout.org - they have a forum for 4-string banjos that includes stuff on banjo ukes.

http://ukulelecosmos.com/

This is a forum out of England that I follow. They have a bit of a different slant on ukes.

An interesting site. You need a fairly thick skin sometimes as some of their regulars are pretty direct and will call a spade a spade. Get past that and it's actually a pretty useful forum though not as active as UU

Last edited:
Top Bottom