Official UU Hats

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I know a lot of people were requesting this so we're getting em done. Just curious what style hats you guys like better. Regular hats or the flat brimmed style?

Here are our mockups, please let us know what you think so we can order the right quantities. More UU stuff coming soon!

Attachments

• uuhat.jpg
    uuhat.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 237
  • flatbrimUU.jpg
    flatbrimUU.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 234
Regular for sure!

Regular, although if the logo is embroidered then a black-on-black option would be pretty cool. (Like the flat brim example above but with the full logo.)

i dont really have a preference but the design on the second one looks well nice

Yeah... looking at them, I'd want the second one but with a regular brim. But brown if possible.

I'd buy one the day they became available.

I like the regular hat as well. Is there anything on the back of the hat to jazz it up a little bit? I think the design on the flat rim hat scaled down to a smaller size would look great on the back of the hat-to jazz it up that is.
Oh, flex fit would be nice. :shaka:

If there were more teenagers here, the flat brim would win hands down.

But unfortunately not all of us wanna look like hoodlums.

Haha, just messing with you, whippersnapper.

regular is awesome. :shaka:

If there were more teenagers here, the flat brim would win hands down.

haha, I think we're still going to do both styles so no worries. we're just trying to figure out quantities to order.

ummmmm how about a stalking cap.. scull cap... any one want one of those... they make light weight ones for nice weather places.. so umm i might be just asking too much.. i look a little goofy in a baseball cap.. but if you get one.. well.. i will just have to get it..

hey ryan and the rest of the gang.... thanks for the SAND!!

d

ummmmm how about a stalking cap.. scull cap... any one want one of those... they make light weight ones for nice weather places.. so umm i might be just asking too much.. i look a little goofy in a baseball cap.. but if you get one.. well.. i will just have to get it..

hey ryan and the rest of the gang.... thanks for the SAND!!

d

We'll probably get around to those as well. I wear those more than any type of headwear nowadays.

We'll probably get around to those as well. I wear those more than any type of headwear nowadays.

thank you... i am heading to the west coast this summer to live.. and well.. i am worried it will be to hot.. so i need to get a light weight one.. i am glad to hear you where more of those nowadays.. so cool.. i will buy the first one you post!! and you can take that to the bank!

Top Bottom