Anyone Know Any Good Ukulele Solo Songs?

gotrice415510

Reaction score
...or intsrumentals, to be more exact. I'm trying to work my up to GEntly Weeps, but i've been learning easier stuff like raindrops keep fallen on my head and the family guy theme.

...any suggestions?

thanks alot guys... but those are kinda easy:D, they are harder than family guy but about on pair with raindrops

some folk and classical instrumentals

This is a great site for ukulele instrumentals: http://www.microshare.net/tabulearn/?p=547
The pdf songbook "Solo Ukulele fur Einsteiger" (it's in German, but it still is one of my most successful free discoveries) - excellent download from that site as well as the selections listed on the right column.
These are mostly classical and traditional folk songs (why is it that it took a German Songbook for me to learn that "Home on the Range" is the state song of Kansas?). Lots of skill levels to choose from.

Also John King's book/ CD "The Classical Ukulele".

–Lori

The very first song I learned on uke was the instrumental version of "No Woman No Cry" by Bob Marley from Dominator's tab site

my first uke song was the FUN song from spongebob
but a good song to play thats hard for me is Fly Me To The Moon and Brown Eyed Girl
but then again it might be easy for you, cause this is only my first week of playin the uke
xD

Top Bottom