WTS: Kamaka HF-3 100th Anniversary Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whmeltonjr

Reaction score
Hello all. I have decided to part with my Kamaka HF-3 100th Anniversary tenor. I am the second owner of this ukulele, and it was originally purchased from Hawaii Music Supply. It i s in excellent condition with some strumming marks by the neck. The rest of the ukulele is clean. It is set up perfectly, as one would expect from HMS. It was one of the first 100th anniversary ukes off the line, and as a result was sent with the traditional Kamaka case, and not the newer one. I'm asking for $1050 shipped in the CON US.

kVmc3ph.jpg

d6OWbaL.jpg

I59qqZp.jpg

Vnj9gNP.jpg

Why are you selling it so soon? You were madly in love with it ... a new Uke affair?

Why are you selling it so soon? You were madly in love with it ... a new Uke affair?

Going on a vacation to Hawaii with the family next summer and could use the funds for a few things relating to the trip.

Bumping this back to the front page to answer a question for others that may be interested. The price includes all shipping and PayPal fees to the CONUS. Trying to avoid international shipping.

Price drop to $1,000. I'll probably just wind up keeping it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom