UFC 2009 Undisputed

Just got the Demo today. You can play as either Chuck Liddell or Shogun. The controls are pretty complicated but it's a really good looking game and it's fun. Can't wait until May when the full game comes out.

whered you get the Demo? I dont see it on my xbl anywhere, (that or street fighter, is there one?) I havent been able to find alot of demos lately

whered you get the Demo? I dont see it on my xbl anywhere, (that or street fighter, is there one?) I havent been able to find alot of demos lately

If you pre-order the game at gamestop they give you a code which lets you download the demo.

ok i think use r tlking bout like xbox's? ps3's?? i want one :p and once i get one, sorry, IF i get one... i want this game. UFC games r awesome.

i heard the ps3 was going to have a price drop around June, fct or rumour?? :D

ooh...got to pick up a couple of copies for my nephew and I, and spend some quality time with my him. Wanderlei will rise up and rule again. I'll give BJ some cardio so he can beat St. Pierre. Have Shougun be crazy like he did in Pride. He did look nice against Chuck. Damn, would be nice if you can unlock Kid Yamamoto too. I wish!!!!

ooh...got to pick up a couple of copies for my nephew and I, and spend some quality time with my him. Wanderlei will rise up and rule again. I'll give BJ some cardio so he can beat St. Pierre. Have Shougun be crazy like he did in Pride. He did look nice against Chuck. Damn, would be nice if you can unlock Kid Yamamoto too. I wish!!!!

In the demo, Chuck is a lot stronger than IRL, he's like Chuck in his prime. Really hope the create a fighter feature is solid. Want to make some guys.

In the demo, Chuck is a lot stronger than IRL, he's like Chuck in his prime. Really hope the create a fighter feature is solid. Want to make some guys.

Hell yeah, make some guys, I'd make a Mark Hunt, and a Sakuraba...

Let me ask you this rayan or anyone who would like to discuss, who do you think would win and why...Chuck in his prime with UFC, or Shogun in his prime with pride, before his knee injuries. BTW pride rules apply, or UFC rules.

okay, finally got to downloading it myself. Boy I can't wait. It's real fun. Looks like I'm going to be busy for awhile after it's release.

not sure who else is playing, i saw ryan on a couple days ago. but if anyone is interested, there is a website...http://ufc-caf.com. this is a little community with people who made some fighters with the create-a-fighter tool. you can see the stats, and they show you what they did to make the fighter. so far i've seen kid yamamoto, fedor, rickson, royce, ovareem, and a bunch of others

Tried this yesterday when my friend got it :p
It's a pretty awesome game :)

Top Bottom