WTB used baritone ukulele UK only, inexpensive

ukuleG

Reaction score
Saw an advert similar baritones aren't too common on here not looking to spend more than 75

I have a solid spruce top bari that cost £120 new. It's great for the price. I won't sell you it though as the shop I bought it from currently has it on sale for £48! £48 for a decent, solid top baritone uke! Pretty mad. I will say I had to take the saddle down a little and file some sharp fret ends but totally worth it. It looks to be from the same factory as the solid spruce top Ohana baritone uke.

The shop is themusicroom-online.co.uk and the uke is the Lani LB-70. All of their ukes appear to have at least half off so well worth a look.

Oh wow thanks, just bought the solid top one for 48 free postage looking forward to it arriving

Just arrived, checked over, tuned, & played with - came with a dust cover & tuner included - but, with high D - don't think that will stay.

It has some minor marks on the top, a smallish ding in the back of the neck high up the fretboard, & a bit of glue by the binding.
No sharp frets edges, & string height seem to be OK, scale length seems to be just over 19.5".
(Looks like it may have been a shop demo uke.)
All in all, I reckon it's a bargain!

Mine arrived also I am at work still so haven't checked it over my wife's had a little look some marks on top. Maybe they are ohana seconds and get relabelled

I've just taken a look inside mine with a boreoscope, it's a bit rough at the neck joint, & no notched kerfling(?), but mine does have an end block, so could fit a strap button.

Hope you like yours. :)

few dents in it i've contacted them to see what there background is, very nice sound for the price nicer than any sub 100 baritone i have looked at by far! might restring it not sure i like the strings on it other than that i am really pleased.

bit of a late reply only just managed to get a response, the guy that worked there gave me a little discount on a second purchase for the damage (i bought a concert and a second baritone :O) can't go wrong for the price he told me they were sourced from china from a factory that only make ukuleles he mentioned that ohana's are made there also. really pleased with the quality of this ukulele can't wait to see the others for the price they are an absolute steal would recommend them to anyone! thanks for the tip off jim really helped me out.

Glad to be of help, I got mine from there a few years ago so sadly didn't benefit from the crazy low price. Let me know how the concert is if you get chance, always like an excuse to try a new uke!

Got a mango baritone and a sapele concert use both great for the price in my opinion, I'd get them while there cheap

Top Bottom