WTB Soprano Kamaka

14kremz

Reaction score
Let me know if someone is looking to re-home their Kamaka. Would love a 100th, but I will be okay with an older one.

I have 3 Kamaka sopranos. What are you looking for? One is very newer 2006 nice. 2 other white labels. One a special, koa single plate w/ koa binding (1975?). The other like new, 1980s ? .

Last edited:
Looking for newer models to be able to play it more. I have an old white label Soprano that recently started splitting at the bottom that I am looking to replace.

I have an older (late 60's) white-label soprano that has been restored. It has great tone & beautiful wood-grain patterns. Bought initially by a hoarder vacationing in Hawaii, it was brought back to Florida & added to her "stash". It sat in its original box - unused for decades - until my brother (a neighbor of the hoarder) received it from the hoarder several years ago; he passed it along to me. It also had the splitting (or un-gluing) between the two back pieces just beginning to be evident, but a great local luthier carefully repaired it, as well as re-gluing the bridge. It has new Aquila strings and a new hard case.

I have a gold label with new Gotoh (SP) tuners and have the originals as well. Also has a nice Gator case. No dings, scratches, or blems of any kind. Pics on request.

Thanks for all the reply guys. I'm a little torn right now since I played a friend's Koaloha concert. I'm kind of on he fence what I want next right now.

The Koaloha Concert is an awesome ukulele. its certainly a do it all!
Love mine!. - In fact it is what is making me hold of from purchasing a soprano!!

Who knows tho!

Ditto! Love my KoAloha concert! Great all-around uke!

Just got a Koaloha long neck soprano and it was love at first strum!

I'll throw more confusion into the mix. I have a Kanile'a K-1 Premium soprano that I will be offering soon. It's looks gorgeous and has a beautiful tone, but it's just too small for me. I bought it to try it and see if the wider string spacing would work on a soprano scale. It does, just not enough.

If interested, PM me for details or watch for a post next week.

Top Bottom