Pono Macassar Ebony

homerB

Reaction score
If you are interested in owning a beautiful, almost new, Pono etsh, this ukulele is for you. It has macassar ebony back and sides and a cedar top. These are extremely well made instruments -- and highly underrated. They retail for more than $1,400, but this one is yours for $875 plus shipping. Thank you for viewing.

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2972.jpg
    IMG_2972.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2968.jpg
    IMG_2968.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I sent a P.M. to you

I have this Uke ... played it for about an hour. My friend DownUpDave has one as well, and we both agree this is a fabulous "production model" Uke ... right at the top of quality and sound. Good luck.

Thanks Simon! I had one, sold it . . . and have regretted it since. Where it really has been missed, is at music meet-ups where there are 15-30 people playing at once. I was amazed at how it cut through with sweet highs, and without being harsh. I am not exaggerating when I say; people would look over and marvel at the sound. (And I am not that great of a player yet :)) Since I sold it, I have taken 4 different ukes to these various gatherings and none of them has been capable of cutting through, but rather just blend in to the point that I can't hear myself playing.

Thanks Simon! I had one, sold it . . . and have regretted it since. Where it really has been missed, is at music meet-ups where there are 15-30 people playing at once. I was amazed at how it cut through with sweet highs, and without being harsh. I am not exaggerating when I say; people would look over and marvel at the sound. (And I am not that great of a player yet :)) Since I sold it, I have taken 4 different ukes to these various gatherings and none of them has been capable of cutting through, but rather just blend in to the point that I can't hear myself playing.

I totally agree with you. As a re entrant, it fits through with ease. As a a linear tuning it is full and lush. Good luck.

Thank you all for your kind, and accurate, words about the Pono. Bring on your offers. I don't have much room on this one, but I will listen.

Top Bottom