mobile friendly?

works fine on my BB.

As that post was written from my BB, I can access it, its just that the format is suited for the larger real estate of a monitor. After I posted, I did discover the preview mode that shows the whole page, which helped a lot. So, it may be the user that needs upgrades. *grin*

As that post was written from my BB, I can access it, its just that the format is suited for the larger real estate of a monitor. After I posted, I did discover the preview mode that shows the whole page, which helped a lot. So, it may be the user that needs upgrades. *grin*

I know that I need a total rehaul.

UU is friendly if you have an internet browser that loads more than just "mobile sites" Like Safari, on the Iphone.

Now that I have a blackberry I am wondering if UU has or has plans for a mobile friendly version.

I have enough trouble sending a text so I think I'll stick with the web for now:D

A mobile uu would be awesome! I am on my iPodtouch right now and although it is possible to login quickly and check a few things, it can be pretty tough to navigate through the threads. Creating a mobile site would make everything so much easier! I don't know how much work that would take though

I'm posting this response from my BB. Since I got my BB a week ago I haven't used a regular computer for UU. I have not tried any of the tutorials yet but I have followed YT links.

I'm on my iPhone and it works pretty well. I'd never make Ukulele Heroine this way but it works. Sometimes though I can't back up like on my regular computer but it keeps me in the loop.

Top Bottom