FS: Brand New Cocobolo Ukulele Tenor #129

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqt2010

Reaction score
Just received it from Kevin couple weeks ago and don't even have a chance to play it. It's brand new.

The quality of Cocobolo Ukulele is top notch and the sound is very beautiful. It's very hard to get.

It will come with Uke Crazy hard case.

Asking Price: SOLD!

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Last edited:
Geez, sometimes I really wish I played tenor. Avoid the Cocobolo lottery.........Beautiful uke, great deal

Why are you selling? Does it gave a radius fretboard? Seem like a great price and the wood look great.

Why are you selling? Does it gave a radius fretboard? Seem like a great price and the wood look great.

I'm selling it because the boss @home is mad at me since I promised her my UAS has already been cured and no more new ukulele. But you know there is no cure for UAS actually.

Yes, this one has radius fretboard.

Please someone takes this beautiful ukulele home for Xmas. I don't want to sleep on cold couch @livingroom anymore. :(

You might want to consider asking Kevin to re-list it on his FB page. Not sure he would want to do that for a resale, but if he would, given the interest in the lotteries, I'd say you should have no trouble finding a buyer.

I found a used one on the Cocobolo FB page from a comment on one of the lotteries - worked out great for me and buyer. But Jim has a good point, I would think asking Kevin would be the most considerate thing to do instead of piggy backing on the lottery system. Surprised it's still around considering!

Thank you guys for the suggestion. I would like to put it here for couple days to give ukers here a chance to get this fine ukulele. :)

If no one wants it, I will try to contact Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom