WTB: Ukulelezaza Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pluck

Reaction score
Hi. I've looking for the Volume 1 Ukulelezaza songbook. If you have one and are willing to let go, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hi. I've looking for the Volume 1 Ukulelezaza songbook. If you have one and are willing to let go, please let me know!

Thanks!

If you don't have any luck you may want to send Remco a note on his Etsy page. He had copies of the book available, but did not have any CDs left (which is why it was no longer listed as available on his page), so he sold me only the book at a discount.

If you don't have any luck you may want to send Remco a note on his Etsy page. He had copies of the book available, but did not have any CDs left (which is why it was no longer listed as available on his page), so he sold me only the book at a discount.

Thanks, this is helpful. Do you know if he has demos of most of the pieces on youtube?

When you buy it from his Etsy page he will send a link that you can download the cd from. Did for me.

'zaza says that he is out of Vol. 1 books and has no immediate plan for reprints so I'm still looking ........

You've got it. I need it. Why waste it?

RecStar is a Rock Star! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom