Thumbs up for Deach

josuegroundhog

Reaction score
Those definitions are hilarious! :smileybounce:

Those definitions are hilarious! :smileybounce:

I've got to admit that I took 'em from the deach me please shirt. But I thought that should be on UD since that was the first place I went to when I first read about being deached on UU...^^

LOL when I up-clicked it rolled to 31 uppers.

Only 3 downers. All Deach? :D

I've got to admit that I took 'em from the deach me please shirt. But I thought that should be on UD since that was the first place I went to when I first read about being deached on UU...^^

Is this an actual shirt that one can touch and smell..and uh...wear? :p

I might need one of these. lol

Is the "Deach me please T-shirt" project still alive? Whenever I clicked the "Get yourself a Deach me please T-shirt" link, only an error message showed up, telling me, this page doesn't exist any longer. :confused:

The shirt is no longer available however the Kapa'a Middle School Ukulele Band always needs help.

If you wish to donate to them, you can send a check to

Kapa'a Middle School PTSA
c/o Mary Lardizabal
4867 Olohena Rd
Kapaa, HI 96746

Make sure you tell them you heard about them from Ukulele Underground. Any donation is tax deductible and they will send you a receipt if you request one.

The shirt is no longer available however the Kapa'a Middle School Ukulele Band always needs help.

If you wish to donate to them, you can send a check to

Kapa'a Middle School PTSA
c/o Mary Lardizabal
4867 Olohena Rd
Kapaa, HI 96746

Make sure you tell them you heard about them from Ukulele Underground. Any donation is tax deductible and they will send you a receipt if you request one.

A bumpida bump.

Top Bottom