Nbd

Nickie

Reaction score
New banjolele day! It arrived just before we left for the TBUS Christmas party and jam yesterday. It's loud! It has planetary tuners, and the last shot is of the pickup. Getting the bridge located correctly is a learning curve....
Duke banjo head.jpgDuke banjo head closeup.jpg
Duke banjo headstock.jpgDuke banjo tuners.jpgDuke banjo pickup.jpg

Looks great.......I know it can be heard, LOL! Congrats.

oh how fun, Nickie I bet you were the hit of the party!

Wow Nickie! That looks great, much better in your close-up pics than other photos I've seen.

Congrats and I hope it brings you lots of joy :)

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats Nickie.........looks like a keeper. The bridge placement drives me nuts also.

That IS nice. I was quite tempted to order one of those back during the initial low price offering (something like ~$275 shipped?), and now I sort of wish I had. Enjoy!

Thanks guys, it's a blast. I was noodling on it when the Prez of TBUS showed up to pick up our Toys For Tots donations (one of our programs) and he liked it.
besley, have you visited the website? That price might still be good. If it isn't, the new price is still worth it, IMO.

Thanks guys, it's a blast. I was noodling on it when the Prez of TBUS showed up to pick up our Toys For Tots donations (one of our programs) and he liked it.
besley, have you visited the website? That price might still be good. If it isn't, the new price is still worth it, IMO.

The price now is $379, going to an eventual street price of ~ $440 (according to their web site). Sure like the size of it. I tried a Good Time banjo uke, but was put off by just how large their pots were.

1472448054.png

http://www.dukeuke.com/

Last edited:
Top Bottom