San Diego Peeps! I need your help!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
So my girlfriend is going on a family trip to SD this weekend. She was wondering what the weather is like now and what are some things to do and some good places to eat.

Can you guys help me out?

supposed to be raining this weekend. what are they into? what kind of budget are they looking at for dining?

Whats the temperature there? 50s? They eat pretty much anything, but they don't like spicy food.

SD is a fairly large city. Depends on where they are staying as far as dining goes....doubt they would be keen to drive 35 miles just to eat...ha. Nuke is right about the weather.......believe it or not....more rain:(

where is your girlfriend coming from and what are her favorite foods. I can give list of restaurants or places to eat that have good food and good atmosphere

pete

I guess she said she's staying somewhere pretty near san diego zoo. Theyre going to be the for like a week. Any chance of the rain stopping during that time?

I guess she said she's staying somewhere pretty near san diego zoo. Theyre going to be the for like a week. Any chance of the rain stopping during that time?

Ryan, check this link for SD weather updates and forecast:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=CAZ043

The area where she is staying is super close to downtown SD. For dining, movies etc, I suggest they just walk 4th and 5th avenues of downtown SD. Just tell them to ask how to get there.....everyone here knows.

Here is a short list from the general area she's going to:

Gotta go to Seaport village
Eat a the fish market.

Walk the Embarcadero
Eat at anthony's fish house

Go to Gas lamp district (4th, 5th, 6th)
Eat at Bucca de bepo

Go to Old town (first settlement in SanDiego)
Great mexican food
Gotta have a giant margarita

Go to go to Hillcrest and eat at Hash house a gogo for break fast. May wait 20-30 minutes but worth the wait....farmer size breakfast

These are just a few down town general area. If you want more let me know where they want to visit and I'll give you a list.

Diego is probably the best place to live next to paradise....it is paradise with a job.

Pete

Here is a short list from the general area she's going to:

Gotta go to Seaport village
Eat a the fish market.

Walk the Embarcadero
Eat at anthony's fish house

Go to Gas lamp district (4th, 5th, 6th)
Eat at Bucca de bepo

Go to Old town (first settlement in SanDiego)
Great mexican food
Gotta have a giant margarita

Go to go to Hillcrest and eat at Hash house a gogo for break fast. May wait 20-30 minutes but worth the wait....farmer size breakfast

These are just a few down town general area. If you want more let me know where they want to visit and I'll give you a list.

Diego is probably the best place to live next to paradise....it is paradise with a job.

Pete

you're right on dude. all those places are great. especially the fish market.

I know it's an old post, but if ANY Ukulele Underground Peeps are in San Diego! Make sure you check out my buddy's new website before you cruise out!

www.mybertos.com they have a myspace account too!

San Diego's the MECCA of fast food mexican joints!

MMM... Carne Asada Fries n California Burritos. Or Flauta's from Santana's!!! I gotta go... I'm hungry now! LOL

Top Bottom