Ukulele models. What are all four used for?

Weshwee

Reaction score
You have four models that i know of...concert, baritone, tenor, and soprano. what is each model used for?

You have four models that i know of...concert, baritone, tenor, and soprano. what is each model used for?

Soprano: to turn off chicks
Concert: To confuse non-ukulele players: "Concert wah?"
Tenor: To get chicks to look at you again
Baritone: for bad guitarists

other sizes:
Sopranino: To get chicks to come up to you and say "Awww! That's cute!"

Hope this helps.

See the links on this thread tho I'm not sure if it will answer your question regarding a particular use for each size.

SuperSoprano & SuperConcert: Player is compensating for something.

Sopranos are used as kindling, but once you've got the fire started, you're going to want to move up to a tenor or baritone to really get the fire hot enough to make s'mores.

JJ

hmmm ukulele models. like this?
jenny-smile.jpg

i use them for lonely nights when i have nowhere to go and no money to spend. they comfort me. they make me whole.

oh... we're talkin about the size?

I think the answer to your question is more simply put:

For playing music.

All other uses are extra-curricular.

i got a tenor and the only looks i get are from a greyhound and she doesn't look amused

Soprano: to turn off chicks
Concert: To confuse non-ukulele players: "Concert wah?"
Tenor: To get chicks to look at you again
Baritone: for bad guitarists

Not true! I am more than twice as better on the guitar then the baritone.:cool:

I love the baritone ukulele though,and it doesn't sound exactly like a guitar, but it doesn't sound exactly like a uke too it is just inbetween.

I can play one of my nylon string guitars, and a steel string on the top for strings of them, and I still prefer the baritone sound over playing just the top four strings on the guitar.

plus, the sound of the baritone playing along with my buds go's really good with the guitar and is a good addition.:cool:

Top Bottom