Vintage Martin Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprucely

Reaction score
Vintage Martin Tenor Ukulele (SOLD)

sold Up for sale is my mahogany Martin tenor uke from the 50's or 60's(?). There are some dings and one solidly repaired face crack towards the edge of the lower treble bout. It is currently set up with Aquila strings with a high G. Very full, rich tone with good punch and volume. I have been playing more guitar and fiddle lately and hope to find this a good home where it will be played and enjoyed. Comes with a vintage chipboard case. $650 shipped. Happy strumming!

Edit: Having a few issues with pictures. Hope to fix soon and add pic with UU caption.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2126.jpg
    IMG_2126.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2137.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Sorry for not attending this post lately. I just PMed you strumsilly. I am in Rogue River.

EDIT; I forgot to say that the uke is still available.

Last edited:
SOLD Of course, since I decided to sell this, I have been playing it quite a bit lately and having second thoughts. But, I am still resolved to sell. I am already taking a loss at my asking price - can't go any lower. There has been some interest, but it is still available. This uke has seen its share of play and is not a case queen. It has a rich, full sound with good resonance. Lots of uke enjoyment and history for this price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom