Flea FRUSTRATION

beeejums

Reaction score
I ordered a Flea about two weeks ago... My receipt said to allow a week since they're made to order before they ship. I did that... but I never got a shipping confirmation. I emailed to ask if they did, and got a very prompt and polite response letting me know that they do shipping notifications.

A few days later I called because I was coming home from a week-long trip where I figured I'd be when the uke shipped to see if they'd change my shipping address. The lady I talked to was super nice, and she told me that they ran out of the blue soundboards and they needed more time. She told me that I'd have it by the end of this week. it's Wednesday, and I still haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice! I'm getting a little paranoid... and I came to UU to gripe about it. Waaah.

Seriously, though... I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service, I was just wondering if my experience with them taking so long is comparable to other people out there...

...it's something to think about while I wait for the uke, anyway ;)

Literally AS SOON AS I hit "submit thread," my Gmail notifier went off... :biglaugh:
I think this means he received the shipping confirmation from them right after he created the thread, so all is good.

I ordered a Flea about two weeks ago... My receipt said to allow a week since they're made to order before they ship. I did that... but I never got a shipping confirmation. I emailed to ask if they did, and got a very prompt and polite response letting me know that they do shipping notifications.

A few days later I called because I was coming home from a week-long trip where I figured I'd be when the uke shipped to see if they'd change my shipping address. The lady I talked to was super nice, and she told me that they ran out of the blue soundboards and they needed more time. She told me that I'd have it by the end of this week. it's Wednesday, and I still haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice! I'm getting a little paranoid... and I came to UU to gripe about it. Waaah.

Seriously, though... I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service, I was just wondering if my experience with them taking so long is comparable to other people out there...

...it's something to think about while I wait for the uke, anyway ;)

I have heard that smurf wood was starting to become scarce, this could explain the blue sound board wait.:rofl:

nothing better than a good old angry mob

nothing better than a good old angry mob

thats a shame he got his email, I just finished my first uke-shaped torch. was gonna make the lot of yas one, but I guess ill have to string this one :/

Yeah, it'll be totally worth the wait. I love my flea and I have a feeling you'll love yours :D

Sidenote to anyone who saw the case customer service thread I made about Flea Market Music a bit back:

The new case came, fits the uke like a glove, and they paid for the shipping back and everything. I wrote them a little note inside the returned case saying how much I appreciated the great customer service and told them about how well they were regarded in the thread at UU. Just thought I'd share that I told them hi from everyone, lol.

I heard only good things regarding customer service and the Flea Uke itself. I have been very happy with mine. Hope things work out for you!

Top Bottom