This is more like it

I dunno what the policies are, but on the music alone, they've got my attention, and likely also my vote, but I'm in the USA so I have no idea other than 'MUSIC' and folks are smiling and that counts for a lot to me. :)

Thanks for sharing - that was a good one!

Thanks!
Loved it!

You have to admire a culture that allows legislators to not take themselves too seriously. I can't imagine anyone in the US Congress leadership doing that.
I thought the singing and playing was well done.

I would consider moving to NZ just to vote for the Maori Party - it's just across the pond for me.
Though the Speaker of the House wasn't showing much joy - I'm sure he was smiling on the inside.

Thanks for sharing! Loved it. And what a cozy parliament room they have!

wonderful! Somehow I can't ever imagine this happening in Washington.

Refreshing...though I have no idea what they are actually singing about. Like a breath of fresh air, really.

Refreshing...though I have no idea what they are actually singing about. Like a breath of fresh air, really.

Parliament is closing for the year, and instead of giving a dry summary of their Maori Party's goals, objectives and dreams for the future they have presented a melodic Christmas wish list.
More of this joyful spirit in every level of government and business please. We have a lot to learn from our first nations...

Top Bottom