FS/FT Pono MGCP solid mango pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Mulleman

Reaction score
Brand new in box with an extra set of d'Addario pro Arte concert strings. Only played it a couple times.

Asking price $299 including shipping, open to trades for another Pono or similar ukulele.

$_3.JPG$_3 (1).jpg$_3 (2).JPG$_3 (3).jpg$_3 (5).jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the clip.

I like the sound of it too, but no cash, so right now I'm not a buyer, but good luck to both of you :music:

What do you have in mind for a trade?

will you contact me at thecraftedcow@comcast.net if I get called away while writng a u/u message, I come back and it has timed out and I have to start over again. On regular e mail I can go do something else and come back, and it is still there. Like now... I am going to go feed my 24 goats.

Oh, this one was from me. Hey Ben did you still want to swap it for an 8 string? If not, I will vouch for its newness.

Just so yall know (someone brought this post to my attention) he only bought it a month ago, and it is set up, and I would assume in like-new condition so you can get a good deal this way.

Hope that helps. If you still want to swap it give me a call yomorrow. I have been sick so I am a little behind on emails.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom