FS: ACE R65 Cedar/Rosewood Tenor ebony f/b with soft shell case and many EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson430

Reaction score
I am selling my recently purchased Ace R65. This was made in China by a small group of builders working under a luthier with over 20 years experience.
One of our UU members is a rep in Taiwan for these ukes and can attest to the tone and play-ability.

Why I am selling? Well, I recently started back into working with electronic music. Now I need to fund some new software and hardware purchases.

I would put it up against similarly priced uke.
Honestly, this is the most, "in key" uke I have played. Not one note is out of tune.
The ebony fretboard is easy to finger and chord as well.

What you get:
The Ace R65 (new and shipped to USA was a total of $630. The uke was around $615 usd)
It does have one factory flaw on the back that I found. It is on the back and under the finish. I will post a photo.
Besides that one flaw, the uke is very well made. The accents are well done and the overall build is very good.
This uke is very light. There are holes in the structural parts but I was told that was for sound not weight. It must work. This uke sounds amazing. So rich and full of color. A great strummer and picker.

The cedar top does show the minimal marks associated with cedar tops. You can look at a cedar top the wrong way and it will mark up.
=)

Additional items:
Digital Temp/humidy gauge
The Ace softshell case (these are known for being very durable)
Folding Ukulele stand
in-case humidifier
A D'addario uke capo
Fret polishing kit
Extra Bridge beads (new low-profile design) see uke photos.
Two tuners One is a brand new D'addario Micro (Extra battery too)
A string winder-cutter (a needed item for string changes)
Extra stings (worth over $20 usd)
finger shaker
Dr. Duck's Ax wax (not wax) polish
polish cloth
Very cool uke/guitar keychain from Ace in HongKong
Headstock strap attachment unit

All this for $550 (includes shipping and Paypal fees)
Shipping to CONUS only.

Thanks for looking,
Johnson

IMG_20161219_125708.jpgIMG_20161219_125809.jpgIMG_20161219_125854.jpgIMG_20161219_130421.jpgIMG_20161219_130442.jpg

I like to confirm that Johnson430 received this uke from a reputable music shop only in the fall
He is the one and only owner.
The uke was brand new !
It came highly recommended by a well known professional uke player/ teacher in Taiwan.
I still remember how happy Johnson430 was when he received this instrument and praised the sound quality and playability ! This is a great price !

I like to confirm that Johnson430 received this uke from a reputable music shop only in the fall
He is the one and only owner.
The uke was brand new !
It came highly recommended by a well known professional uke player/ teacher in Taiwan.
I still remember how happy Johnson430 was when he received this instrument and praised the sound quality and playability ! This is a great price !

Brenda,
Sorry for going off the radar for a spell. One word: life.
Thanks for the kind words.
My life is changing and I am moving away from uke for a while...but I will check in on the forum now and again.
And who knows, I might be back with another uke. It seems like these little things are addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom