The UU Tome. Revised.

JKoval

Reaction score
I have a notebook that I wrote some chords in and I'm planning on writing some songs... but I have an idea. I want to fill some of my own ideas in and then send it to various UU members and have them fill in their own ideas and sign the cover page like I did. Hopefully this would all come back to me after various members and then we could decide what to do with it after that. I think it would be amazing to have a notebook with stickers on the cover filled with music from people around the world... tell me what you think... I'm ready.

-Jeff

I have a notebook that I wrote some chords in and I'm planning on writing some songs... but I have an idea. I want to fill some of my own ideas in and then send it to various UU members and have them fill in their own ideas and sign the cover page like I did. Hopefully this would all come back to me after various members and then we could decide what to do with it after that. I think it would be amazing to have a notebook with stickers on the cover filled with music from people around the world... tell me what you think... I'm ready.
Cool idea!

How heavy is it? Shipping to Hawaii can be outrageous. :eek:

And to UK/Europe would be ridiculous!

Great idea, though. :shaka:

You can also ship media mail since it's a book (within the U.S., at least). Slower but cheaper.

Last edited:
If we get a list together... I'll be ready to ship asap... I want some well-loved names in here, people!

-Jeff

I need someone to tell my mom that you guys aren't terrorists who would use my address to stalk me and kill me. Help?

I know for sure you guys are good people....

Count me in. :)

Im no songwriter so Im definately out of this loop......:bowdown:

This is a great idea!....But what would be interesting is to hear how each individual plays/sings the song....could create some kind of youtube collaboration....

Hurry up & get this started so I can hear:shaka:

Sounds like an awesome idea! Maybe you could scan it all when it comes around and post it up for us all to see :)

I'd love to be a part of it if I can. I'm in North NJ.

-Paul

Top Bottom