Looking for Sports Themed Tenor Uke

greatone88

Reaction score
Howdy All,

I am a rabid Philadelphia Flyers fan and I wanted an orange and black tenor ukulele with the Flyers logo on it for when I do my YouTube videos. Anyone know where I can get one? Or can I modify an existing one without ruining the Uke.

Thanks,
UkeTruck

Might try Woodrow Guitars. They show one under their accessory page but I don't know if it is playable:
https://www.woodrowguitar.com/nhl/nhl-accessories/

They do show a Flyers guitar strap you could use on a tenor - maybe you could use it on a black uke.

I added a WVU logo on my Outdoor Ukulele tenor by using a temporary tattoo sticker.

Last edited:
You can get a top from Fleamarket music, paint it orange and perhaps put the Flyers decal on it. Then send it back to FMM and they will build your tenor Fluke or Flea with your custom top.

I e-mailed the folks at Woodrow earlier today. Their website only shows electric guitars. Hopefully they do Tenor Ukes that sound good too :)

I will check out Fleamarket music, sounds interesting.

Thanks for the replies !!!

I've painted a handful of Makala ukuleles with good results. With bonding primer, acrylic paint, and a thin, water-based finish. If there's any significant difference in tone due to the paint, I can't hear it.

Top Bottom