Just finished four new ukuleles - two baritone, two concert

DartInstruments

Reaction score
Here are some photos of these ukes before they're sent to their new homes: two cherry baritones, and one mahogany & one koa concert.

Koa Concert top: DSC_2417.jpg

Koa Concert peghead:DSC_2419.jpg

Cherry Baritone top/front:DSC_2408.jpg

Cherry Baritone back: DSC_2409.jpg

Mahogany Concert top/front: DSC_2420.jpg

I'm looking forward to having the mahogany concert to play around the shop, and the other three are ready to ship. More photos & detailed specs at Dart Instruments blog. Video coming soon!

You can be very Proud.

Very nice. Is this David Dart my neighbor in Northern California? Just went by your place today on the way to Boonville today. Lovely place you have and I love your ukes. You should post more on UU.

Very nice. Is this David Dart my neighbor in Northern California? Just went by your place today on the way to Boonville today. Lovely place you have and I love your ukes. You should post more on UU.

Hi neighbor! Drop by & check out the new ukes (guitars and more, too!) & workshop next time you're passing through.

Lovely sound from that baritone ukulele. I'm digging your craftsmanship and tastes in putting them together too.

Great looking instruments. I often think sound samples don't say much about the instrument but rather how good the player can play. In this case, the instrument sounds great with lots of bass. Its also interesting to see (on the other thread) that X bracing is used and not the traditional fans.

Top Bottom