FS Fender Ashbory Fretless Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
Fender Ashbory Fretless Bass in like new condition, gloss red. Great travel U-Bass. Never really played this one, only tested for full function. Comes with custom fit gig bag and new set of Aquila strings. Still has protective plastic film on back.

The Ashbory bass, invented by Alun Ashworth-Jones and designed by Nigel Thornbory, is an 18-inch scale fretless (but marked) electric bass developed in 1985. When amplified, the Ashbory produces a low, resonant bass tone similar to the tone of a pizzicato (plucked) double bass.

Sold

$225 Shipped CONUS.

IMG_0768.jpgIMG_0769.jpgIMG_0771.jpgIMG_0770.jpg

Last edited:
If I did not already have one, I would jump on this like a chicken on a cricket. It really does sound like a double bass ! I play mine through a Roland microcube and have to keep the volume knob no more than a notch above half way when playing with about ten other guitar, mandolin,violin and accordian players to not overpower them. Somebody is going to get a genuine bargain. I would not sell mine for that price including shipping. Since I have a blue one, if I got a red one, I would not be satisfied until I also had a white one. The case is also of a high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom