Girl in Susanville, CA?

hibiscus

Reaction score
Did the talented youngster from Susanville ever receive a new uke of her own? Several months ago someone was offering a new ukulele, and her name came up. Thank you.

Are you talkin about Grace Vanderwaal? who won 'America's Got Talent'?

If so, I recall seeing a news story where she asked folks to STOP sending her ukes, as it seems she was sent over 1,000 ukes by folks wanting to support her, and had no way to deal with it, I dont remember what happend to all the donated ukes she received, but I do recall that she did not keep them and passed them on to someone/something else...

if it's NOT Grace that you are thinking of, please give her name or link to the thread you are talking about, as I do not remember it myself :eek:ld:

[edit] my brain is slow today - maybe you are referring to to the Koaloha that wickedwahine (Staci) was trying to rehome?

sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
or was this from the thread where someone was giving away a really nice uke (might have been a Koaloha)

I think it was the thread about giving away the new KoAloha. Sorry, I'm not up to much researching today. My shoulders are hurting. . .

Top Bottom