Mele kalikimaka to all!

Cassie

Reaction score
Aloha everybody, on this Christmas eve, I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. At the moment I am sitting at my dads house. I will be here until later tonight. My Christmas gift to you all will be coming soon. But for now, merry Christmas once again. I am planning to send you all a recording of me singing a Christmas song in Hawaiian with of course, my little ukulele, Kalea. :)

tmp_2068-15697809_555705814626643_1140709491498100568_n-451010086.jpg
Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings Cassie and all, May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Last edited:
Happy Holidays Cassie, and much Aloha!

Happy Happy Cassie!

I just listened to your gig recording with the kiddies from some weeks ago, where the first song was 'John Brown's Baby' with the words progressively removed, (yes I'm a bit slow to reply about that thread) and I think you are a natural to give a performance with the young ones and they respond well to you. Your voice is lovely as well and I am inspired by this recording and performance. Kudos to you!

My best to you for the holidays and in 2017! :)

I am sorry I have not been able to send that recording . I have been busy with Christmas stuff and other stuff. Mahalo for all of your nice wishes. As far as accomplishments for me and little Kalea, I have officially learned que sera sera. I hope to learn the crazy G soon.

Top Bottom