Mim's Ukes eBay store down?

BioSim

Reaction score
Anyone else notice Mim's eBay store can't be found? Has been since last week (I've been stalking it for over two months UASing over a Pono mango pineapple tenor she had). Hope everything is alright...

It could be that she is on vacation and/or leave and doesn't want to deal with any prep and shipping during that time.

Yeah, isn't there some kind of public holiday roundabout this time of year? :p

Season's Greetings! :)

Why don't you just call her ... number is on her website.

From the Mim's Ukes Facebook page, posted on December 19:

"I am going to shut down my store mid-day Wednesday! So if you need any last minute Christmas ukes... hurry and get 'em! I will re-open the Tuesday or Wednesday after Christmas, depending on family needs! I am looking forward to some much-needed kiddo time!"

For those of you on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mimsukesstore/

From the Mim's Ukes Facebook page, posted on December 19:

"I am going to shut down my store mid-day Wednesday! So if you need any last minute Christmas ukes... hurry and get 'em! I will re-open the Tuesday or Wednesday after Christmas, depending on family needs! I am looking forward to some much-needed kiddo time!"

For those of you on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mimsukesstore/

Whelp, that's good to know! Sorry for posting this pointless thread but I appreciate the replies.

On a tangentially related note, anyone have experience shipping/receiving ukuleles through the mail during the colder months? Should I just wait until it warms up a bit or would it be okay to order now? It would be shipped from Mim in Virginia down to Alabama, so we're not talking extremely cold, maybe at worst 30 degrees.

What do you guys think?

On a tangentially related note, anyone have experience shipping/receiving ukuleles through the mail during the colder months? Should I just wait until it warms up a bit or would it be okay to order now? It would be shipped from Mim in Virginia down to Alabama, so we're not talking extremely cold, maybe at worst 30 degrees.

What do you guys think?
I've never experienced any problems with that kind of thing.
Just allow the package to sit indoors for several hours to acclimate before you open it. That is the safest way to do it, and what is recommended by one well known store I've dealt a lot with.

Whelp, that's good to know! Sorry for posting this pointless thread but I appreciate the replies.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's good.

Just sent a uke to Montana via USPS. Temperature there was close to minus something. I had packed it well and recipient did not open it for a couple of days, letting it acclimate. Everything was fine.

What do you guys think?

Top Bottom