Kiwaya KTS-4 (Early serial #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahu

Reaction score
I don't have to sing it's praises-there are plenty of reviews and endorsements on this Forum and elsewhere. This is Serial # 056. Compared to my other one (Ser# 354) there are some notable differences. The wood grain and 'figure' seems nicer and it lighter in color. Matte finish with no scratches or strum marks. Nylgut strings tuned High g. NO FLAWS of any sort-it was rarely played by myself or the original owner. It is as light as a feather, has the Compensated Bridge so it's perfect intonation, and plays really nicely. Im selling it to fund my new-found addiction to Lutherie, and I'm starting Build #2 in a few weeks. Here's the thread on #1 if you're interested. http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?124523-First-one-finished!
Im asking $400 including insurance and shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. I accept US Postal Money Order or PayPal(if you cover the fees)
and I'm offering a return option if you're not pleased with it for any reason(within 7 days) I just ask that if you
return it, you pay for shipping (both ways)and insurance, and that it's in the same condition as you received it. Included is sturdy hard case.
pahu.jpg
kts4.jpg
kts3.jpg
kts2.jpg

An email will get faster response as I'm terrible about checking my Inbox here
thesees1(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom