FS-Beautiful-Mya-Moe-Tenor-Quilted-Mahogany-Bearclaw-Sitka-Spruce-Hard-Shell-Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
****************** SOLD **********************

Thanks for all the interest.

Pictures can be seen at:

https://goo.gl/photos/AfQfpWeKxHatiqJN7

I have 5 tenor scale Ukes and I don't need 5 tenors so some hard choice have to made.

First up for sale is my Mya-Moe #1746. Check out the MM website for this Uke here:

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1746

This is a rare combination of woods and when I looked through the MM online catalog of previously built and new Uke availability, I was not able to find where they offer Quilted Mahogany any longer. I have also not seen this wood combo on any other MM tenor builds when searching on the website. If there is, please PM and I will correct this statement. Also, it is now difficult to get a custom MM.

Look at the wood and cosmetic choice for this:

• Quilted Mahogany back & sides
• Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top
• Bloodwood body binding
• Abalone rosette
• Hand-rubbed oil finish
• Radiused Ebony fretboard with Bloodwood binding & Abalone markers
• Mahogany neck
• Geared machine head tuners with amber buttons
• Solid Wood Headplate to Match Body

Built in Nov 2015, so just over 1 year old. Original owner said it was played a few hours. Add a few hours for me as well. That's it. It's practically new.

Here is your chance to obtain a beautiful instrument, and this is the only one I have ever played where I even remotely liked Low G. As I am not a Low G player, and am very satisfied with my other High G players, it is time for this to find a new home.

I have thought about this for a number of months and I just can't justify keeping an instrument of this quality and price as a second or third in my lineup.

The condition is mint except for little bumps on top of the headstock as I was taking pictures for this post. (Last 2 pictures.) Other than that, it's an incredible example of just how beautiful an instrument can be.

This comes with a hard shell case. Strung Low G. Get almost new NOW...

Here is the original posting where I bought it.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?119730-Mya-Moe-Tenor-Uke-Mint&highlight=1746

$1746 OBO shipped in CONUS. Paypal Friends/Family. $50 more for regular PayPal.

Check me out. I buy and sell a lot around here and have plenty of friends, happy traders, buyers, and sellers. References available.

PM or email at list at rappsy dot com

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
That's a beauty Lenny..........a great price too. If you could get Mya Moe to build you one, and that's a big IF, it would be an 18 month wait and a whole lot more $. Someone will be very happy!

That's a beauty Lenny..........a great price too. If you could get Mya Moe to build you one, and that's a big IF, it would be an 18 month wait and a whole lot more $. Someone will be very happy!

Thanks Steve. I appreciate the nice words. It really is a nice Uke and it bothers me to move it on, but I don't need this many. I priced it right and it is too nice a Uke to be sitting around. Happy New Year.:smileybounce:

That looks amazing! Great instrument with a great price from an amazing member. Good luck with the sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom