New Uke! Merry Christmas to Me!

alabamaboy

Reaction score
Hello all, just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate all of your input a few weeks ago, after battling on Ohana versus Martin versus cheaper alternatives I ended up pulling the trigger on a Martin S1 and it is all I had imagined and more! Sounds amazing and sustains for ages. looks great too!

This is my first uke and I decided to get something a little higher in price so I would appreciate it more, thus practicing more often and enjoying the output. I have already learned 3 songs and am working on getting faster with chord changes while trying to make fewer mistakes. I am in love. At the moment my fingertips are so sore I can't hardly play but I just keep picking it up, I figured I would take a moment to write you guys and tell y'all about it while my fingers take a break.

Last edited:
¡Felicitaciones! ;)

Congratulations on your new acquisition! It's so rewarding when your research pays off and you end up with something you love! Enjoy :)

Congratz! Hope i helped a little. You have a lot of growing room in that one. :)

How wonderful! You deserve it! May your new little Martin give you much joy in the New Year!

Top Bottom