WTB my first Soprano/Concert

kafkapenguin

Reaction score
Looking for my first Soprano/Concert. I have 2 Tenors, but need to add to the stable. Anyone have an orphan looking for a home?

cheers!

Check out my post "I'm selling off some Martins" I also have some other non-Martins for much less. Send a Private Message if interested.
Keep on Strumming, Dave

Last edited:
I think it might help if you added some features of interest such as: solid wood (any particular wood?), laminate, either? Price range? I have a few that I was planning on listing here once the weather warms again, but would part with sooner if someone was interested. Send me a PM if you would like more details.

Planning to sell a KoAloha concert in a couple of months. PM if interested.

Sent you a PM.

I have a new soprano Cocobolo Ukulele handmade by Kevin and his team. Let me know with a PM if you're interested and I will send you photos and answer any questions you may have.
I'm selling because my hands and fingers are just not right for a soprano sized ukulele.
It's exquisite.

I have a really nice Kamaka Gold Label soprano with new Gotoh tuners. It will be a deal as I need to sell. PM if interested

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks to all of the offers you nice people have sent me. Thanks to Pafluke I have a cedar top kala concert coming my way. Thank you all again.
cheers

It's on the way. Hope you enjoy it. Those Kala ACPs have a good sound and a nice looking slotted headstock.

Top Bottom