Ugh.... Why, why, why?

Just ordered myself a Kala Baritone. I wanted to get it with shadow Nanoflex and Aquila strings, but didn't have enough money for the pickup and not the patience to wait another two weeks just to get the strings too...

I don't have a problem... UAS! UAS! UAS!

Congratulations on your problem! :D

I have a similar prob, but my PayPal account is a perfect vacuum, so I cannot currently succumb to my tenor-need! I have a serious psychological requirement for a Kala ASMT mahogany tenor. LOL

All in good time. :music:

Last edited:
Mods, change the topic title to YESYESYESYESYES!!11!!

you know, realizing and excepting your problem is the first step to recovery.

I am a member of UA, Ukeholics Anonymous. whoops, I was anonymous. now I am only a Ukeholics...

TEEEHEEEE!

if thats ur problem, all u need to fix it is my home address D

I think I need to join Ukeholics Anonymous too, even started playing between the tv adverts and the wife is not pleased.

wait, between the ads means that you play while the actual film plays?

I wouldn't be pleased too. well, depends on the film

They say that idle hands are the devils playground. But with Paypal you can still be busy, take a second to look at a new uke, click the button and BAM! Another uke.

/expecting my Kala mango tenor at any moment by FedEx.....

Just got off my Paypal account.

I now have a Kala Tenor Acacia on preorder.

I don't have a problem. *twitch* This is one that I need.

*sighs*

Ha, that's not bad at all. I'm expecting something from UAS, I mean UPS tomorrow that I'm a bit ashamed to tell right now...:p:D

You guys are all amateurs...I have 3 customs on order.

you know what is super good for getting rid of UAS.. being BROKE!!! i have two ukes on order!! and well.. yeah... i am BROKE!!! one will be done in the next two weeks or so.. and i am not sure about the other.. the Koaloha i have on oder will be over a grand.. ouch.. UAS can hurt..

Ha, that's not bad at all. I'm expecting something from UAS, I mean UPS tomorrow that I'm a bit ashamed to tell right now...:p:D

Dude, if two William Kings and a Pineapple Sunday haven't even slowed you down, you might have it worse than anyone else here. ;)

Care to share what they are???:D
Sure...nothing too exotic (or expensive): a Tom Guy cigar box, a Flea with a sinker redwood top and Mi-Si pickup, and a banjolele-shaped (but all-wood) beauty from New Zealand with back and sides made from ancient kauri, arguably the coolest wood in the world (see http://www.ancientwood.com).

Dude, if two William Kings and a Pineapple Sunday haven't even slowed you down, you might have it worse than anyone else here. ;)

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm a bit embarrassed about it...:eek:

On the bright side, I had been planning on getting that Kala Acacia tenor that thejumpingflea has ordered. Now it will be on the backburner, hopefully permanently.

Sure...nothing too exotic (or expensive): a Tom Guy cigar box, a Flea with a sinker redwood top and Mi-Si pickup, and a banjolele-shaped (but all-wood) beauty from New Zealand with back and sides made from ancient kauri, arguably the coolest wood in the world (see http://www.ancientwood.com).

Cool. They are actually all pretty exotic stuff. The sinker redwood flea with Mi-Si should be very interesting.

Ukes are art x two

Ukuleles (as well as other musical instruments) have the potential to be works of art in two ways, sound and appearance. When they have high marks in both categories, it is hard to resist. I wouldn't be as interested if you couldn't play music on it.
Thanks for the info on the Ancient Kauri trees. I have never heard of them before. The wood looks very promising. Hope you can post some photos on that when it comes, and maybe a video or audio sample.

–Lori

Top Bottom