ZOOM H2N Handy Recorder with accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
For sale is a gently used portable recording system. Includes optional accessory pack with wind screen, AC adapter, tri-pod, etc.
This is a great way to delve into portable, self-recording. Creates and exports MP3 files. Makes pretty darn high quality recordings for such a portable unit!
$145 shipped CONUS.

IMG_0454.jpg
IMG_0455.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these and they do a real nice job and are extremely portable. (good price too!)

There are a couple of things I would consider in trade. First would be a partial trade for UNINSTALLED K&K Twin Spot pick up, other would be using the recorder as partial trade towards a LoPrinzi concert. These are the only things I will consider at this point. This is a high quality recorder at a pretty amazing price with all the gizmos included. Thanks! Mark

Mark's descriptions are dead on and he records professionally, I would imagine this kit would serve a great purpose to those who just want a really good recorder...

I have the older and slower H2 model and it works great, imagine this updated one works even better.

I have one of these with the accessory kit as well. They work great and the accessories really are handy. What people don't realize is you can use this as an external mic. I do all my audio recording with the Zoom plugged in my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. Just use a male to male ear phone jack. Same for an iPhone

Thanks guys! Yes, this is a neat little recorder. And the "external mic" use is a great idea! Still available folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom