Pono Baritone Pro Classic Series RBSH(S)-PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTurner

Reaction score
Price Drop: Pono Baritone Pro Classic Series

SOLD

Price Drop: $650 plus shipping.

I am offering a Pono baritone ukulele, model RBSH(S)-PC. It has a rosewood fingerboard, slotted headstock, spruce top, dark rosewood back and sides. The fretboard is radiused. No electronics. Hard Oahu case.

I purchased this uke from Kilin Reece in Hawaii as used about nine months ago. There is one tiny ding on an edge of the headstock and a very slight and short crease just above the bridge below the strings (not able to photograph, can only be seen at certain angles). Otherwise, this instrument is in pristine condition. It has a wonderful, rich deep sound and is an easy player. Mr. Reece did a fine setup on it. Currently sporting a Light Medium Linear Southcoast set of strings.

I wanted to try a high quality baritone, but didn't want to go new. Choosing a Pono was a wise decision and I enjoyed it for a while. But I have definitely learned that tenor and concert size are more my style. So it is time to pass this on to a UU member wanting a good deal in a baritone.

Price is $650 plus shipping.
IMG_0409.jpgIMG_0410.jpgIMG_0414.jpgIMG_0416.jpg

Last edited:
I own the same model with a cut away and can confirm it is a wonderful Uke, full rich sound of the Baritone size and with nice brightness that creates a vibrant sound. I love it.

Someone will be very happy with this purchase.

Good luck on the sale, Craig.

Thanks, sam! I agree, Pono has refined this baritone sound so nicely and with great clarity.

Great price on a professional grade Pono baritone. Kilin does an excellent professional setup. I have a spruce topped Pono baritone from Kilin and love the sound, looks and playability.

Good luck on the sale Craig. Someone is going to be delighted with this instrument.

I'll add an extra bump ;) Beautiful ukulele. Somebody will be buying a great instrument.

New Price Drop

Much thanks to Hodge and the VanLoozens!

New Price Drop: $700 includes shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom