Kanile'a K1-TP UV Silk Tenor with LR Baggs Pick-up for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HollyUke

I am selling my Kanile'a premium tenor with an LR Baggs pick up. It is in flawless condition, and has always been properly humidified. I purchased it from HMS in November of 2014 for $1,411.00 with an Oahu hard case. I am selling this beautiful instrument because I've realized over time and experimentation that I am happiest when playing the soprano size. If you'd like to hear the instrument, I play this Kanile'a in most of my videos on my website and YouTube channel. I have videos posted with both high G and low G set-ups. I am asking $1,100.00 including shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

20170104_060311.jpg20170104_060233.jpg20170104_060335.jpg20170104_060354.jpg

Last edited:
Nice sounding Uke ... its a stunner as well.

I know how you feel about soprano size. I feel purist w soprano. Tenor , well, I rather just play my guitar.
Nice kanile'a tenor though

I know how you feel about soprano size. I feel purist w soprano. Tenor , well, I rather just play my guitar.
Nice kanile'a tenor though

Thanks, it's a beauty! This is a really difficult one for me to sell. It's still tugging at my heart strings, but it needs to be done, and someone is going to end up with an absolutely wonderful uke that will bring them so much happiness.

I know what you mean about feeling purist when playing a soprano, I'd have to agree. Funnily enough though, since originally posting this thread in the beginning of January, I've come back around to the idea of playing tenor, and have a deep appreciation for both sizes again. One of the biggest reasons I stopped playing the tenor size recently is because of a back injury. Before it healed, a soprano was the only comfortable ukulele I could play. Spending so much time with sopranos made me really fall in love with them. My love for tenors though has been rekindled. I still need to sell my Kanile'a; my reason for selling it has simply evolved in the past month. I just acquired a Kamaka tenor and I had to do some soul searching to decide which K brand I was going to stick with as my one tenor uke. Both the Kanile'a and Kamaka have an absolutely gorgeous tone that are so distinct from each other. After playing them back to back for hours, for multiple days, I ended up going with the Kamaka in the end. (And WOW, what a difficult decision it was.)

Did you ever sell this? Interested if you could lower it a bit

This ukulele is officially sold. Thank you for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom