Thank you, Krabbers!

seconded. i've already learned that song too. the man is too good :shaka:

Just listened to The Message. I am blown away. Congratulations, Krabbers, on a beautiful song well done.

I've saved the lyrics and chords, and I hope I can do it half as well as you do....

Krabbers issuch an awesome songwriter! This Message is fantastic, tru magic. "I hope your worries are as far away as me." That lyric was a killer.

Another favorite is "Stuff Aint Good" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8L67CfPAs&feature=channel_page

Like I said, he is magic. There are very few people that have what he has. I definitely have more Krabbers on my fav list than anything else.

Last edited:
I also have to say thanks to AdelletheGreat who introduced me to Mr. K. She did a cover of You to Thank and I had to find out more about this guy!

I'm really taken with This Message....

I printed out the chords and lyrics, and I really want to add this one to my meager song list. Is there a way to save the song to my iTunes? If I had it on my iPod, I could listen to it over and over and really learn the melody and the lyrics. The chords I'm not worried about....

Just tried it again.... Am I really such an idiot? :mad: Why can't I figure this crap out?

I figured out how to make it browse YouTube. I found the Krabbers videos. I found the particular song I wanted....The Message. I selected it, after which it shows up in the lower screen.

That's where everything stops. Nothing more happens. What the hell am I doing wrong/not doing right?

Top Bottom