Pono Baritone, Koaloha Concert and Bradford Donaldson Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

wconley

Reaction score
This is a heads up for three ukuleles I'm selling. After wandering around the different sizes I have gravitated to the tenor as my preferred model and after procrastinating as long as possible, I've finally decided my closet could use more room. Since the most action these ukuleles see is when I replenish the water in the humidifiers, its time that someone plays them as they should be played. They all come with hard cases and humidifiers. Currently I'm selling these on Craigslist and hope to sell locally in Seattle to avoid shipping issue. If that doesn't play out then I may more seriously offer them here.

First is my Pono Mahogany Baritone Deluxe. It is a "second" but when I got it I couldn't identify any flaws anywhere. It does have two small marks on the lower bout side that are hard to capture with photos. $300+shipping
IMG_1785.jpg

Second is my beloved Koaloha Concert. True to its reputation, it's tone and projection are amazing. I've had this about five years and it's in like-new condition. SOLD 1/10/17
IMG_1800.jpg

Last is my Bradford Donaldson O-S Koa Soprano. This is a simple classic design with an inlaid wood rosette. It has an amazing punchy sound and great sustain. It is incredibly light and Brad fitted Peghed Tuners to complement the weight. Full disclosure, it looks like the neck was fastened to the body at a slight upward angle. The tone is spot on and this has never bothered me. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe Brad is producing ukuleles anymore, which is a shame. SOLD 1/10/17
IMG_1811.jpg

Complete pictures of each can be seen here

Last edited:
I'm not sure what shipping would be. I'm trying to sell locally first so I haven't even investigated it yet. The Pono baritone is the only one left as of 1/10/17.

Typically about $60-80 cross country for a larger uke shipped USPS Priority.

I'm not sure what shipping would be. I'm trying to sell locally first so I haven't even investigated it yet. The Pono baritone is the only one left as of 1/10/17.

Is it still available? I'm in Florida, but find this interesting...

bratsche

Sorry, I should have updated my posting. The Pono sold about a week ago locally.

You should close the thread. Upper right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom