Jailhouse Rock - Happy birthday Elvis!

That was cute!!

Long live the king!

You know, Elvis would be 82 tomorrow . . .

That was cute!!

Long live the king!

You know, Elvis would be 82 tomorrow . . .

Thank you! Yes, 82, that is unbelievable. 1977 he was 42. I remember his funeral well. I'm 44 now.
His music will last forever!:)

Bravo! That was a fantastic production.

Thank you. I want to start a tradition with silly Elvis videos. I love Elvis and his birthday and music have to be celebrated. This is last years video, it is even sillier:

Thank you. I want to start a tradition with silly Elvis videos. I love Elvis and his birthday and music have to be celebrated. This is last years video, it is even sillier:

I love it! Elvis didn't take his eyes off of you the whole time. You are SO lucky! ;)

I saw him in concert in May 1977. My soon to be brother-in-law stood in line FOREVER and got us tickets. We were 7 rows or so from the stage.

He died that August - on my sister's wedding day. Her husband (now ex) was a huge Elvis fan, That marriage was doomed to fail with Elvis dying on their day . . . :p

I love it! Elvis didn't take his eyes off of you the whole time. You are SO lucky! ;)

I saw him in concert in May 1977. My soon to be brother-in-law stood in line FOREVER and got us tickets. We were 7 rows or so from the stage.

He died that August - on my sister's wedding day. Her husband (now ex) was a huge Elvis fan, That marriage was doomed to fail with Elvis dying on their day . . . :p

Wow, now I am envious! YOU are lucky! Hope your sister and her ex found another love and are happy! ;)

"Its Now or Never" is my all time favorite Elvis song. Thank you for that fun rendition. Sure brought back memories of my youth.

I too was fortunate to see Elvis at Madison Square Garden in NY. Don't remember the year, though.

"Its Now or Never" is my all time favorite Elvis song. Thank you for that fun rendition. Sure brought back memories of my youth.

I too was fortunate to see Elvis at Madison Square Garden in NY. Don't remember the year, though.

Thanks for your comment! I'm not sure about my favorite Elvis song, there are too many! "It's now or never" is an Italian song (O sole mio).
Jailhouse Rock only made number 10 in the charts in Germany by the way. Unbelievable isn't it?
The only number one hit there was "In The Ghetto".

Fantastic...thanks

Bravo! Musically superb and the video was fun to watch! Clever use of the Elvis cut-outs and the chair part made me chuckle. Great production!

Thank you. I love to cut out and animate videos in this silly way. But it takes even more time. I already have a new Elvis song in mind for next year;)

Suspicious minds is my Karaoke go to song. No high notes.

Top Bottom