Question regarding post notifications.

Kahua

Reaction score
I have been on other forums regarding photography, for example, and there is a feature where one can be automatically notified by email when someone posts a comment on your thread. Is that feature available on this forum, and if so, where is it found in your settings. I'm sure it's there staring at me in the face, but for the life of me I can't see it. :confused:

Thanks for your help guys.

I have been on other forums regarding photography, for example, and there is a feature where one can be automatically notified by email when someone posts a comment on your thread. Is that feature available on this forum, and if so, where is it found in your settings. I'm sure it's there staring at me in the face, but for the life of me I can't see it. :confused: Thanks for your help guys.

When you create a post, you scroll down to this section and popup the Subscription list, which contains the choice to get email.

UU choose email.png

Under the thread reply box, is a go advanced tab, use that tab, scroll down to additional options, then subscribe.

That should do it!
H

Awesome guys. Thank you very much. From other forums I set this feature up in my settings. :)

Thanks, kohanmike. I just changed some settings, and now I might actually be aware of PMs, instead of my usual forgetting to ever check. LOL.

Top Bottom