Got It!!!

ritzer012

UU+
Reaction score
My favorite contest that UU has hosted (my favorite, obviously, because i won it) has resulted in me having this awesome piece of UU memorabilia in my possession! Aldrine's hat! I couldn't wait to get it! It actually more sturdy than it looked on the videos if that makes sense. I was under the impression it would be floppier. Also I always thought it was plain black but seeing it in person (and in the pictures attached) it actually has this cool red plaid pattern going through it. The second picture is under the brim where he signed it. And in true UU style it came with some extras, a cool little postcard from Aldrine, a bag of licorice candy called red li hing mui and a box of strawberry pocky that I've heard so much about but have never encountered. Needless to say, it made my day! :D Thanks Aldrine, so much!

Just wanted to share!

Attachments

• CIMG0346.jpg
    CIMG0346.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 61
  • CIMG0347.jpg
    CIMG0347.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
My favorite contest that UU has hosted (my favorite, obviously, because i won it) has resulted in me having this awesome piece of UU memorabilia in my possession! Aldrine's hat! I couldn't wait to get it! It actually more sturdy than it looked on the videos if that makes sense. I was under the impression it would be floppier. Also I always thought it was plain black but seeing it in person (and in the pictures attached) it actually has this cool red plaid pattern going through it. And in true UU style it came with some extras, a cool like postcard from Aldrine, a bag of licorice candy called red li hing mui and a box of strawberry pocky that I've heard so much about but have never encountered. Needless to say, it made my day! :D Thanks Aldrine, so much!

Just wanted to share!

Very cool! Congrats! Now the big question:

What's it smell like?:)

Very cool! Congrats! Now the big question:

i wanna know that too. head and shoulders? pantene? lol hahahaha

Now the big question:

hahaha funny...it actually doesn't smell like anything which means he washed it or it was laying around unworn since he got his new one for long enough that it just smells like the closet...haha

And in true UU style it came with some extras, a cool like postcard from Aldrine, a bag of licorice candy called red li hing mui and a box of strawberry pocky that I've heard so much about but have never encountered. Needless to say, it made my day! :D Thanks Aldrine, so much!

Just wanted to share!

It's a trick, you are started on the road to Li Hing Mui, and Strawberry Pocky addiction (though I prefer chocolate Pocky). You'll be wanting more before you run out. The UU store should start selling the stuff for you poor Mainland addicts. ;)

It's a trick, you are started on the road to Li Hing Mui, and Strawberry Pocky addiction (though I prefer chocolate Pocky). You'll be wanting more before you run out. The UU store should start selling the stuff for you poor Mainland addicts. ;)

actually that's an awesome idea! i was just debating on whether or not to open it, fearing if i'd ever have the chance to get more!

I <3 POCKY!!!!!!!

I was shopping for anime(yeah i know nerd) and it was right next to it. So me and my friend jon pigged out while watching Helsing. lol

We get Pocky at our local Asian market. LOTS of Pocky, my girls love 'em.

i just had to look up what pocky is and now i want some. i might go hunting for the stuff this weekend

It's a trick, you are started on the road to Li Hing Mui
Darn it, now I'm craving a Li Hing Mui/Lilikoi shave ice with a snow cap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom