F/S: Ko'olau Custom Koa Tenor T100SP radius cutaway pickup gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgeary

Reaction score
Aloha,
I'm selling my gorgeous custom koa Ko'olau T100SP. This 'ukulele was built for me 3 years ago and is lovely. Solid koa top/back/sides. Maple binding. Purfling. Radiused ebony fingerboard. Ebony bridge. Bone nut and saddle. Cutaway. Gloss. Abalone rosette. Passive pickup (installed by Ko’olau when under construction). Gold tuners and strap button on neck heel. Pearl fingerboard position dots. Pearl Ko’olau inlay on peghead.

Currently set up with GHS low G strings. The case is the original Ko'olau case, however I've had numerous artists sign it (to me :) so I suggest selling it in another nice, new hardcase (not a Ko'olau case) - but it's your choice! Either case can go with the uke.

The uke is in like-new condition. I have numerous custom 'ukuleles and am selling this to provide funds to purchase a Pepe Romero Jr. custom for my classical studies.

In today's dollars this 'ukulele would be close to $3,300 dollars and a year's wait. I'm asking $2,450 plus shipping/insurance. 48 hour approval. More pictures available upon request.

Note: I am not that great with figuring out PMs but I'll be watching!

Jill
San Diego

Attachments

• Case closed with writing on it.jpg
    Case closed with writing on it.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Front angle lower bout and jack pretty.jpg
    Front angle lower bout and jack pretty.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 233
Thank you Jayfuzi - it's a difficult decision to sell this great uke but I'm looking for funds to purchase the Pepe Romero.

Jill

This Ko'olau has been sold and is happily being played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom