Tiny Tenor Mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgeary

Reaction score
Aloha,
I'm selling my Romero Creations Tiny Tenor (spruce/mahogany). The Tiny Tenor was designed by Daniel Ho and Pepe Romero Jr. This TT has a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, 17" tenor scale with 14 frets to the body, Compact size fits in a concert case.Handcrafted, all solid wood model, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, Abalone rosette & fret markers, Strap button professionally installed on the lower end, PhD low G strings, Nice Access gig bag with handles and single shoulder strap.

This is such a great concept and great ‘ukulele! I like it so much I bought the more expensive one in rosewood, so I’m selling this mahogany one. Like new. I love traveling with the Tiny Tenor - so easy, and sounds great! $400 plus shipping. 48 hour approval. More pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking.
Jill
San Diego

Attachments

• Tiny Tenor Mahogany top.jpg
    Tiny Tenor Mahogany top.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Tiny Tenor mahogany back.jpg
    Tiny Tenor mahogany back.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Tiny Tenor Mahogany in case open.jpg
    Tiny Tenor Mahogany in case open.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Tiny Tenor Mahogany in case.jpg
    Tiny Tenor Mahogany in case.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
We have the mahogany one, and we both just adore it. The sound from it is simply amazing!

Thanks all - yes, they are fun to play, light-weight, and they sound good!
Jill

Hi Tinaj,
48 hour approval means that if for any reason this Tiny Tenor is not what you expected it to be you can return it to me after a 48 hour trial period (in the same condition of course) and I would refund the purchase price less shipping costs.
Hope that helps!
Jill

Hi Tinaj,
48 hour approval means that if for any reason this Tiny Tenor is not what you expected it to be you can return it to me after a 48 hour trial period (in the same condition of course) and I would refund the purchase price less shipping costs.
Hope that helps!
Jill

This is a very fair way of buying something, and removes any fear ... dig in, people ... a superb sounding Uke!

Hi Monty,
I added more pics to this ad. I also sent you a PM but I can't tell if you got it or if I actually sent it :-/ (sorry - I'm not finding this user friendly for my lack of talent LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom